Here’s how my day usually goes: Wake up, feed King, clean King, put King down for a nap. Repeat 2 more times. Add a meal or two in between for myself. 2-3 loads of laundry, some dishes, snack time, play time, dinner and bath time. Honestly, I have no routine at the moment but all of the above is somehow in the mix and on days that I have to work or get out of the house it’s a whole other ball game. My point is… I often, more like almost always, forget about myself. & it’s not like I want to but after catering to 3 rambunctious boys followed by glamming up brides and TV personalities… the last thing I want to do is think about what lipstick I’m going to wear today. Being so busy, I need products work fast and are effective so I’ve decided to share 5 beauty must haves for the mom on-the-go.
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo – Dry shampoo is a quintessential must have for all moms. I for one cannot live without it and I don’t think that you should either. I don’t know about you but I don’t always have time to wash my hair. Those extra 5 mins in the shower are almost non-existent now that King is on the move. I’ve heard of R+Co Death Valley dry shampoo from a few youtubers so I was a little skeptical but man am I obsessed! Like most dry shampoos, this does give me the clean feels with added volume but it goes on clear! Not only that but it feels great for a few days and smells absolutely divine.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater – Has your skin changed after having a baby? I swear mine just gets more and more dehydrated. I love this facial spray from Mario Badescu, especially to recharge and hydrate my skin throughout the day. It’s also very soothing as my skin has become quite sensitive as well.
- Foreo Luna Mini – I like to keep things simple when it comes to my skincare. Gone are the days where I’d spend an hour before bed trying to get as much products on my face as I could. Now, I just want someone or something to do the work for me. Insert Foreo. This little device does all the work for me and helps me to really take the day off leaving my skin feeling squeeky clean.
- BabylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush – Like anyone, I want fabulous hair with minimal effort. Trying to style my hair with a blow dryer and round brush is almost impossible. I just can’t get it to look as good as the salon. I love using this tool because it’s so easy and cuts my hair styling time down to a few minutes.
- AHAVA Dry Oil Body Mist – Like the skin on my face, my body is extremely dehydrated. I love using this dry oil mist because it’s quick, doesn’t leave me greasy and really hydrates the skin. Who has time to sit and wait for their body lotion to dry? I’ve got a baby to chase after!
What are some of your must haves? Do you find that you need products to help you get ready in a pinch?